Our wireless message system refers to the system which can be constructed in the business area, separate from the public communications network. It is popular in factories, hospitals, hotels, government offices, military, buildings, and other businesses due to no airtime charge and its quick and perfect delivery of emergency alarm messages. And all of our wireless device give a benefit low cost construction and convenience maintenance with no data cable and can be easily installed, expanded, and relocated, with customized installation for all types of businesses.
– In case of equipment failure, rapid action is possible: increased productivity (20%).due to reduction of equipment down time
– There are no communication costs, and low-cost installation is possible: economical system
– The best assistant to fire / emergency situations: rapid evacuation to minimize casualties
– Own system using dedicated frequency: outstanding security and no mutual interference with other devices
Wireless messaging systems-applied workplaces and its benefits
– It is used in the whole factory of SK Hynix (Icheon / Cheongju / Wuxi, China / Chongqing, China)
Daily usage in Icheon factory: 110,000 calls/day (increased productivity and reduced communication costs amounting to 500 million won per year)
17% improvement of equipment down time → Increased semiconductor production
– Applications: Factory (Hyundai Motor Company, LS Cable, automotive parts, home appliances / electronic products, hospitals, hotels, government offices
Effects of the use of wireless bell / pagers
Advantages: 1. Reduction of equipment down time
When an error has occurred to equipment, we have used the various communication means to find the person in charge, but thanks to wireless bell / text pagers, we can reduce action time to equipment by a few minutes to tens of minutes by easy and quick notification to an operator, so it contributed to improvement of the equipment utilization rate and the yield increase.
Results of actions on same errors before and after wireless bell / pager:
PCD 103 (about 1 hour down at 14:23 – 15:19, June 25) -> System Shut Down done due to System Bug
PCD103 (about 48 minute down at 16:41 – 17:29, August 15)
We could see equipment action time reduced by approximately 17% according to the use of wireless bell/pager as seen above, and we think this has contributed to increased productivity a lot.